Witchy Mamas!

If you like Ellen Dugan's books, which is your favorite and why? I have a couple of them, but I'm considering getting one of her books for a friend who has expressed interest in all of them in the past and I have no idea which one I'm going to get.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• right now the only one I've read of hers is cottage witchery. I'm going to have to read more of hers though as I love her writting
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 12:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Garden Witch's Herbal: Green Magick, Herbalism & Spirituality is my most favorite as a Green Witch.

Informative and covers most all plant life, in all areas. Easy to follow and understand.

EgoSumLamia

Answer by EgoSumLamia at 1:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I haven't read any of them yet. I have a few on my list, but damn it, all the magick in the world can't give me more hours in the day!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have no idea, but I haven't seen you on here in a while ... how have you been?? Well I hope. Glad to see you back!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hey! I've been in a couple of groups for the most part. I got sick of answers lol. I've been so-so, how about you?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sorry havent read her stuff. Love Deborah Blake tho!

Good to see ya again!!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Melting at the current moment! It's HOT HOT HOT! Otherwise, not too bad. It's been interesting around here.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2011