Shoes

Just wanna see how many shoes you guys have. I have one pair of sneakers that are falling apart I wear them everyday. I don't buy myself stuff cause I see things my kids need.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 9:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• 2 pair of sneaker, a pair of flip flops and a pair of black boots if my other half didnt throw them away
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 9:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh this is going to sound bad. I have 4 pair of sneakers, 6 pairs of heels, 3 pairs of sandals, and 3 pairs of boots.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have a TON, but I rarely throw away clothes or shoes so some of my mine date back to high school!!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• sandals, snow boots, tennis shoes, converse, camping shoes, flip flops, church shoes and 3 pair date night shoes you do the math lol that's like 10 but they're mainly second hand or clearence items except for the snow boots which were a christmas gift and the sandals just got them yesterday :) I had foot surgery so I have to be careful with shoes.
    simplybionic

Answer by simplybionic at 9:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hehe...I have about 15 pair in rotation right now, and another 30 or so in a bin that I switch out with the pairs in rotation.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• A ton! But a lot of them I've had for over 5 years.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 9:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I read this question to my hubby and he said he couldn't count that high. =/
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't wanta go there ,I am a shoe fanatic.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have 3 pairs of Coach sneakers, 2 pairs of DC shoes, and a pair of Asics. And that's about it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• 2 pairs of sandals for summer,a brown flat and a black flat for winter. I will probably need to buy boots this winter,I am walking to work. I honestly hate shoes and go bare feet as much as possible
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2011