Does your other half........

husband ,S.O, partner play video games?
How do you feel about it?

Mine does and sometimes I dont mind but others I cant stand it!!!

momand4kids

Asked by momand4kids at 9:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mine does and i dont mind it every once in awhile a hour hear or there, But i have very much considered cutting the cords when he wants to play all day like theres nothing to do..
    mama33649

Answer by mama33649 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Not really. Once in a wile he will, but not usually. When he does though, he is a classic man. Wont share, doesnt hear you talking, etc. Haha
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• He used to quite a bit when we were first married, but he's too busy now with other things for him to even think about playing. It drives me crazy when he puts it above playing with the kids or helping me around the house when stuff needs to get done and I'm the only one trying to get stuff done!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My husband is a massive gamer. He likes PC games and has his computer so tricked out it's water cooled. He was a gamer before I married him and I was worried about it. Then I remembered what a friend of mine said about her husband: "I know where he is, he's not out at bars picking up women, and he's not on the golf course all day".
    Sometimes it gets to me because I feel that he's not doing other things he should be, and sometimes I can't get his attention, but we've had several conversations about it and mostly he knows not to push it. We've been married 21 years.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My DH used to do that while I am cooking dinners but that was even before we had a baby. He rarely ever play his madden anymore. He knew the limited and he would ask me if I won't mind for him to play for a while if we were sitting in living room. He is not all crazed over the games. He only likes madden NFL or NBA but that's about it. So I don't really ever got irritated with it at all :)
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 9:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes, he does. Not an extraordinary amount of the time, but it's definitely one of his favorite hobbies. He mostly plays on weekend mornings when he's the only one up, or at night when he's the only one awake. lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• He doesn't
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No, he doesn't, I play more on my laptop LOL
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 11:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't mind once and a while. But I do mind when he neglects doing house chores and spending time with me. Everything in moderation.
    KareninTampa

Answer by KareninTampa at 11:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011