How many people know you by name?

How many people know you by name cause you always go in the same store all the time. Grocery store, clothing. Not friends that work there tho.

I go to a dollar store, grocery store, and cvs. When i go to the grocery store the security guys know me cause i am in there almost every day, i go to the dollar store and the guy that works there we always end up chatting bout our families and where we live, and last when i go to CVS the cashier there knows me and another one there knows my aunt, oh wait when i go into a convience store to buy cigs for my hubby the owner knows my whole family. I think its time to move. lol

rossfamiily

Asked by rossfamiily at 9:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• well....they all know my children by name lol. we go in the same stores all the time too and we go to chic fil a once a week as a treat. the people there are so nice they're like family!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Several of the grocery store checkers and the managers know me, at Chick Fil A, and at my bank.

Answer by missanc at 9:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Very few but I live and work in two different locations ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011