Do you

Does anyone need to vent? Is their anything bothering you?

Not me for now :)
but please share

momand4kids

Asked by momand4kids at 9:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'll keep it short : I ask my husband to run some papers to the doctor he says he wants me to explain because I din't want them getting mixed together and I tried explaining then he says he's getting agitated with me because I'm treating him like an idiot.
    simplybionic

Answer by simplybionic at 9:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes I am bothered that my 2 1/2 year old is constantly defying me, it takes over 2 hours to get him to sleep at night...I don't know what to do about this situation anymore...I let him cry tonight after we read stories, cuddled and said good night to him tonight. We went back every 5 then 10 minutes then 15 to put him back in his bed and tell him it's time to sleep. The whole thing ended at 9 p.m. as opposed to 10 p.m. The bedtime routine begins at 7:15 so I guess we could say it's better than usual. But do you think that's the right thing to do? We just don't know what to do anymore.
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• simplybionic try folders with pockets for the papers and a sticky not to the front or write in pencil on the folders to help him understand better :) my husband is the same way
    momand4kids

Comment by momand4kids (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• bianca i read your post i bumped it but didn't reply....I would try letting him go to bed at 8 I have 4 children and their bed time is 8pm. I would not keep going back to his room because if you do then he will keep crying or getting up because he knows u will be back there with him if he does. Its also getting darker later try dark curtains over his window if he has one.( My 5 year old says but mommy its still morning at night and in the morning if she sees me up she will look outside and say mommy is it morning?) I say just have a baby monitor whee he cant see it listen to make sure nothing happens but leave him to cry eventually he will get over it.

momand4kids

Comment by momand4kids (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• thanks I'll try that
    simplybionic

Answer by simplybionic at 11:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2011