Bachmann hammers it out with OReilly, who do you think is right?

http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-oreilly/2011/07/11/oreilly-bachmann-duke-it-out-over-debt

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    Bachmann apparently claims God guides her in all her decisions and actions so with the Almighty on her side I suppose she must be right . ( ? ).
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• She is.

Bill thinks he is an authority on everything, I disagree with him on lots of things he says and he is so rude sometimes, geez...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Idon't care.....neither one is right.They are both loony toons.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• eh...like Bill said there really isnt any way to prove anything they're saying to me...so its hard to really believe either one is right. its all hear-say until they can actually show if the govt can/cant pay its debts without cutting programs that keep citizens alive. i had to stop watching about half-way thru b/c ppl talking over each other is a big pet peeve of mine & its the main reason i dont watch political TV. all i know is that the Republicans better glue themselves back together or its gonna be 4 more years of Obama.

this video did help me in one instances tho...i always thought Boehner was pronounced "boner".
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Lol gerp please explain how both are wrong. With that comment you really show ypur blind partisonship.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 2:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think MB is right. Geihtner is a PBO flunky. He is a 'scare them to death' doomsdayer democrat. He is just like any other dem who uses fear to get what they want. The House has the job of appropriation of funds. She has the ability to see the books of the US. I think she is right.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

Please explain how they are both wrong and explain why each is a loon? Can't wait to see your response on this. If you can try to answer in a way that isn't insulting if possible I know it will be hard for you but try one good deed a day does a person good.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• She is factually an idiot and Faux is the most ridiculous not to mention proven most misinforming "show" ever to air. Carpy you've really shown your colors now.
    Those people are both fools. laughable.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

And what are my true colors? She is factually correct.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Please explain how they are both wrong and explain why each is a loon?

We won't get an answer. She will wait and see if someone else comes and answers for her then agree with it.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2011