Are you in

college if so how much longer do you have until you reach your goal?

MsPhyllis1985

Asked by MsPhyllis1985 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in

• I reached my first goal on May 17, I graduated with an Associates in Human Services. I am working on my second goal of a bachelor's in Criminal Justice and Psych. I will be done in 2 years! Right before my son graduates from high school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I also reached my first goal on May 15th Got my Bachelor's degree in Sociology/criminology and a certificate in forensic science. Now I am taking a year off to work and explore weather I want to go on to Graduate School for Sociology(already accepted for that) or Law School.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yup. I finish my Associate's in Arts and Sciences this Winter and should start my Radiologic Technician training in the Spring. Do that for 2 years and get my certification and then it's transfering to go onto Nuclear Medicine and Radiation therapy (another 2-3 years of school for both).
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011