Sore breasts...

In the beginning of pregnancy, my breasts were soooo sore but not really swollen, but the soreness went away along with the morning sickness. However, now I am almost 19 weeks and my breasts are getting really sore again and now they are getting bigger. Is it normal for that to start now?

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes, they usually start to get bigger and that makes them sore. some women also begin lactating while pregnant, but that has never happened to me (either way is normal lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yep completly normal. I had to put nursing pads in my bra from 2nd trimester on because the motion against my bra would bring me to tears.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yeah it will get better in a couple of days if your bra is to tight try smothing in a bigger size and cotton is more comfortable.Ask your docs nurse what you can take to soth the pain I know just where your comeing from .OOOUCH!!!!!!
    kiliki411

Answer by kiliki411 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes it is normal hun, Good luck with your pregnancy!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011