Volunteer Work

It's pretty bad when you decide to volunteer and the place doesn't call you back even after you've inquired about why? Once I volunteered for a church serving food and they acted like who the heck are you, this was a volunteer position through my church. I want to volunteer but don't really know where to go.

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• What about those places that ask you to PAY money if you'd like to volunteer!? You'd think they'd be happy with a warm body only, but so many want your money instead...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• try calling United Way 211 or any organization you believe in,they may need you weekly or as many hours a week you can give,some only need help with big community events. Good luck
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 11:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have never heard of this

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Their loss!! Take your generosity to someone that wants it!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• So odd, I would bet there are many other agencies in great need of volunteers.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011