Strange symptoms with tubes tied??

i had my tubes tied 11 yrs ago. last month my period was very light and lasted only 3 days. since then, i've had a few mornings with light nausea, been tired, emotional, and my breasts hurt bad and i had discharge that to me appears to be like breast milk. i went to the er today cause the pain in my breasts were unbearable and i was scared if i was pregnant, that it could turn out to be a tubal pregnancy. the dr did a urine test and said it was negative and gave me a rx for painkillers and is referring me to a obgyn. he's saying it could be that my hormones may be out of wack. has this ever happened to anyone else? i've never heard of such a thing.

nobs_mom3

Asked by nobs_mom3 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Health

• I had mine done 3 years ago and experience symptoms like that now and then.

Interesting read? Look up Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome. I was amazed at how many of the symptoms I have.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 10:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011