(TMI) Anyone know what this could be?

Every time I wipe there is A Lot of mucus. It has been happening for a couple days I thought maybe it was my plug but it keeps happening. And I dont have an infection I was just checked for one. Any Ideas. I'm 36weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's normal. All kinds of goo come out during pregnancy. Seems like your whole body is oozing something haha. I wouldn't worry about it. Just be happy you've only got a couple weeks left of it!
    Anonymous

• normal - when you are preggo, there's a lot of discharge. i went through the same thing when I was about as far along as you. my husband and i even googled pics of 'mucus plug' because we thought that's what it was. but, like i said, it's all normal.
    Anonymous

• You can lose your plug over the course of several days or a week. Discharge is just a normal part of pregnancy. If it is your plug, then you might be having some bloody show with it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Probably normal, but mention it to your doc, they may want to test for BV or other things you could get while pregnant. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It took me almost a whole week to lose my plug, I didn't know what to think at the time but my doctor said it was normal and not to worry about it.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well, if it's not an infection. Then it sounds fine. You're almost there, just 4 more weeks to go! YAY, congrats!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Usually close to the end of my pregnancies within a week I would start losing a lot of mucus. No color but it's alot with no smell. It's so annoying cause it almost makes you feel like you peed on yourslef like a big glob or something. That ususally happened to me before I delivered.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008