Could i be pregnant??

Ok i know this might not be the site to ask but its really bothering me . I had my implonon removed in december of 2010. since then i went the first four months with out a period and went to the doctor and got a blood test not pregnant , then started my period. well that was almost two months ago and i have not had one since . i have had quezzy fellings for about two weeks now and my breast are sore and i am supposed to start my period next week but i have already missed one so my question to you all is do you think i should be conserned or what???

Jennifer2012

Asked by Jennifer2012 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would take a urine test.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i did but it was negative but that was like two weeks ago
    Jennifer2012

Comment by Jennifer2012 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would try to wait a few more days. I just found out today that I am pregnant but I'm not having the breast tenderness or anything. Good luck but try to wait a few more days if you can.
    JCRios

Answer by JCRios at 10:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If you are a female of childbearing age, have your reproductive organs, and have had sex, you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Take another test.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes,Mary,, I will get a donkey and we can get to Bethleham by Christmas I promise,, honestly what the hell do you want us to say?
    Anonymous

• IDK but here is a bump :}
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Im not trying to be mean or rude but you need to talk to your ob-gun about this- its the only way you are going to figure out what's going on- and there are plenty of reasons for missed periods- it does not always mean pregnant- google cause for missed periods good luck
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• ull be fine go get ur blood drawn and see if you are. and dont listen to rude ppl on here.. they only put anonymous b/c they are pricks. go get checked hun.
    Meghan6391

Answer by Meghan6391 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Im sorry I meant ob-gyn
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011