What has your SO/DH done adult content

or said that makes you go "WTF?" today? My DD had dried tears around her eyes and my DH goes "You should lick them, baby tears are the best!" I know he was joking, but seriously WTF?!!?!? LOL....share what your SO/DH has done or said today that makes you stop and go WTF??

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 10:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He walked into the living room earlier with a half gallon jug of milk, sat down on the love seat, and sat it next to him. When I gave him "that" look and asked him WTF he was doing, he said, "Drinking some milk."

First of all, don't drink out of the milk jug. Seriously? And second, if you're going to do it (which apparently you HAVE been), do it in the kitchen with the fridge door still open like everybody else.

I couldn't even believe that man just carried a half gallon of milk into the living room. LOL
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• He sent me a text that says"still down, I did shut, no shut. Still no good."

He should have sent it to a co worker about their intranet system not working. He must have had me on the brain.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• LMAO!!!!! He just JUMPED out of his chair and freaked out cause theres a spider on the t.v.!!! LMAO

Best part is, its INSIDE the t.v...so he's trying to figure out how to get in there to get it off his screen! LMAO he's so funny!

I hate spiders!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• LOL JEssiFaye! I love that you add at least do it the way everyone else does! Mine just did another one. He walks in the door from work and I ask if he wants me to heat him up some dinner. He says yes, I say the homemade mac and cheese is really really good. His response is, "Is it my good or your good? Because you like things that taste funny." Really? Well how would you like your mac and cheese on your lap jerkface?
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011