Hurting

Im 20 weeks pregnant and for the past few days ive been waking at night to stomach cramping and it happens throughout the day too and ive been feeling really week,any ideas on what it is?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your description is kinda vague. It depends on what else you have been doing. It could be something that you ate not agreeing with you. I would also think gas pains, because gas pains when pregnant are like nothing I have ever felt, but it could be a great many things. You should probably call your doctor/midwife and talk to them about it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It could be anything. It's hard to tell. Plus, we cannot diagnose. Call you doctor and tell him your symptoms. Hopefully you'll feel better soon!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• well im a stay at home wife temporarily i start work again saturday,I dont think its something ive eaten cuz i dont eat that much because i havent been hungry
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If you aren't eating then it explains the weakness and the pains. You need to eat a certain amount of protein every day to sustain you and you need nutrients to support the life you are carrying. Even if you don't feel hungry try to have a protein shake or even toast with peanut butter.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• when i was prego with my daughter, i had cramps at about the same time. and my doctor told me its pretty normal. if its bugging you, ask your doctor. no one knows you best than your doctor. =D
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 5:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008