Which breast pump would you reccommend?

I need one that will give good results and won't die on me fast. I had one with my daughter that died within a month. it was a really cheap single pump though. My son is one month old and I had to use a medela symphony when he was in the NICU and I loved it I am now borrowing a medela lactina from wic but I do not like it as much as the symphony.

jennerz

Asked by jennerz at 11:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love my Medela Pump n Style! it's a dual electric with adjustable suction just like the symphony.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• medela pump in style ROCKS! i exclusively pumped for 14 months so pumping 8-10 times a day! and man that thing never once died on me!!!! love it!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• First I had one from the hospital fora week, then I ordered a ameda online and spent aprox $100 and it has been used on three kids so far.
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I fell in love with the Symphony while in the hospital, and I've rented it for 3 months so far...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Medea double breast pump are great ;) I tried a cheaper brand from smart and it stopped working after using it only four times
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had a Lansinoh electric and I loved it. I had to buy smaller shells for it though and that was difficult because lanisoh onlymakes one size, so I had to get a different brand. I've heard great things about the medela and ameda pumps too and they have much more accessories to go with them as well.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Medela for sure!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Ameda or Lansinoh is what I have used
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011