What food do you love...

that is just soooo much better homemade? Mine is mac and cheese. I love it all the time, but I made homemade mac and cheese tonight and it is just so amazingly delicious! I also think homemade lemonade is just so much better than any that you can buy.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 11:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My husband makes the best homemade mac and cheese. I love fresh squeezed lemonade.
    Anonymous

• Lasagna and banana pudding. My mom used to make them for my sister and I for our birthdays. Now I do it in place of my mother.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Everything, but if I had to choose one thing especially, it would be homemade pie crust for sure.
    t3dragonflies

Answer by t3dragonflies at 10:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Spaghetti
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• chicken enchiladas or chicken and noodles. My grannys chicken and noodles and my moms chicken enchiladas. yummy.
    jennerz

Answer by jennerz at 11:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Perogi!
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• hmmmm, I love my own breaded fish and chicken fingers. We also make our own tartar sauce when we have fish, ds can make it on his own, it's pretty fool proof! lol

I make my own iced coffee. Much better than what we buy when we're out and grab one! My parent's are new to drinking iced coffee and have not made their own, only from the coffee shops. I gave them some of mine one day and they loved it and can't believe how easy it is to make.

Oh and guacamole(sp???) I rock the guac!!

And meatballs and burgers!!!!  I often get grief that I make them too big but no one seems to have a problem finishing them! lol

AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh yes...store bought guacamole tastes like poo, I always thought I didn't like it because that is what my mom always had. One day my friends mom made homemade and I tried it and LOVED it! I can rock some guac too! Love the way you put that!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• oh I'm with you on mac and cheese.. nothing beats it.. my mommakes it with velvetta and shells.. soooo much better than the packaged kind at the store.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• almost anything is better homemade than store bought...wonder if its somewhat psychological...especially if we are use to it being homemade lol i love homemade apple pie
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 9:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011