Stupid Question but just wondering

Ok I did have a period in april but it only lasted a day and it was very light and kinda dark. I found out I was pregnant April 29. My last period before that was march 12th. and it was normal. My drs say I am 36 weeks by the ultrasound. Are they right or could I be further. Like I said probaby a stupid ? but I just wanted to know what yall thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The ultrasounds are just a guess, but you are more than likely within a week or so of the date they are telling you.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• you're probably around 36 weeks like the doc says.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• usually right because of ultra sound measurements and all
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 4:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• But by the due date it says that I ovulated on the april 29th - may 2nd. so how could i have found out i was pregnant the day ovulated

Anonymous

• It sounds as though you could be farther along, but the measurements are what probably indicate what is going on. I was in a similar situation. According to my calendar, I was 38 weeks, but according to the doctor, I was 36 weeks. The baby came and sure enough was closer in size and development to a 34 week baby than a 38 week baby. So even though your record indicates otherwise, the baby is likely about the development that the doctor says.

Answer by Bmat at 4:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2008