I can't Handle It! adult content

There is this admin in PW I cant stand at all! I have known her on CM for over a year and she is so stupid! I try to not let her get to me but her dumb cunt self always gets on my nerves! I also admin there and love being one there, but I don't know if I can handle staying on the admin list if she stays.
What do you suggest I do?

Answers to Comments:

PW = big time bitch group. Look at the top 20 top rated member owned groups.

I can't report her on anything. She has not broken any TOS when it comes to me, and I also don't want to report her and then CM sniff around the group.

She rides my ass all the time! I love the group though.

Yes the C word. I also have been part of the group for a few years longer then she has. She is fairly new to the whole admining thing. I don't want one person to ruin the fun I have there!

It is a bitch group so being harrassed is a part of the group. It is a double edged sword.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• oh man, that's rough. the best thing would be to ignore her. the women in those groups are no good, mean excuses for mothers. you deserve better that that on CM. PM me if you need to talk or just vent *hugs*
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 1:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• WOW.. those are some pretty harsh words- maybe, it's time to take a little break..

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Wow, you called her the ā€œCā€ word! Boy, you do dislike her, don't you. Either report her or bow out graciously, but never lower yourself to her level. You've allowed her to win by getting to you. The ā€œCā€ word, REALLY?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• You have a damn problem! If you dont like her LEAVE the group! Don't call her names!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• sorry... bwahahahahaa
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Can you ignor her when she snipes at you? It would take all the fun out of it for her and maybe she will stop.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• what is pw ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Report her?
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sounds to me like if you think she's a cunt, then you really don't love and enjoy the group as much as you say. We're basically anonymous people on opposite ends of the computer screen, so you need to try not to let what someone says take your love and enjoyment away from you.
    Why does a stupid cunt get to have that sort of power over you? So she rides your ass... Ignore her! If that is too hard to do, then leave the group and start a new one. Invite the people from the group you're in.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 12:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• ^ lmao
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011