Please please pray they find this JERK!!!!!

I was driving home on the highway, there was a van on the right of me I was in the left lane. The silver car comes flying out of know where ridding my ass, I not riding the guys next to me ass, and I do not have to move over. I started to speed up to pass the van on my right and the asshole behind turned on his high beams getting even close to my bumper that has a yellow sign saying I HAVE BABIES IN MY CAR! So I slowed down I couldn't get over if I wanted to now because they were so close I couldn't see out of any of my mirrors. The he passes me on the right cuts me off and slams on his breaks mean while there are people to the right of me now slamming on there breaks and two truckers behind me while my babies are in the back! So I laid on the horn and flashing my high beams he does it AGAIN! Goes and does it again then completely stops in the middle of the highway with all these truckers behind me! Then took off like a bat out of hell, so I called 911 and talked to a state trooper who said he's sending officers out because who knows if this guys drunk or what. I hope they find him, its a Virgina plate in PA so. I pray to God they find him and I will press charges if I can he tried to kill us!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Travel

• wow...I am glad that you and the kiddos are safe and sound. Could have been a lot worse. There is no telling when people are behind the wheel what they are on. People drive on drugs, drunk and all kinds of things. It is scary to know this and see someone driving crazy when you have your children in the car. You not only have to watch how your driving but fully pay attention to all areas around you all at once! I dont talk on my phone or have the radio loud or anything like that when I drive. Hopefully, the troopers get to him before he hurts someone. I too, report f**cked up drivers. There are too many cars on the road and to many distractions these days.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• slick05: Yes, the left lane is for faster drivers but it does NOT excuse that reckless behavior!!! I bet you would feel completely different if some asshole on the freeway would have done that to you. Using high beams and stopping in the middle of freeway is beyond dangerous, many tragedies could have occurred. For you to insinuate it's her fault for not moving lanes is ridiculous.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Road rage is a scary thing. Glad you and your babies weren't harmed.
    Anonymous

• holy crap!! I am glad that you and your family are alright but this guy needs to be arrested and license taken away. What the heck goes on in peoples minds when they are driving is beyond me... drive safe, mama!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh man, that must've been just awful. Wow, thank god you are all safe.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• omg......glad you and your lil ones are safe. hope he didn't hurt any one else.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hate ppl like this! I feel like we need to have neon signs on the rear of our cars now to remind ppl of why we're not driving fast or recklessly or just to flash the message "slow the hell down"
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hope they find them and I want to know my rights and what charges I can press. The best case would be attempted homicide with vehicle and endangerment of minors.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I mean my babies are 2 and 10 months they are babies! I just had a friend die last month from reckless driving at 27, she had a 6months old and 2 year old that will never see her again and the oldest had two broken collar bones! The roads a ridiculous anymore...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Um I DO NOT have to move over for a speeding asshole i was doing the speed limit , that he came out of know were ridding my ass. AND as I said before there was a van beside me, I did speed up to pass the van and he turned his high beam on behind me and got even closer I couldn't see anymore so I slowed down and he passed me on the right cut me off and slammed on her breaks. HOW WAS THIS TO BE AVOIDED?!?! IF I WOULD HAVE MOVED OVER I WOULD BE RIDDING THE VAN BESIDE ME ASS, AND IF HE SLAMMED ON HIS BREAKS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY FAULT, 1 CAR LENGTH FOR EVERY 10MPH YOU GO! I'm pretty sure I was obeying the law!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011