If you buy the glass baby food jars, what type of organizer do you use to hold them?

How may will it hold, is it handy, and post a picture if you can. 30-50 jars is a lot of shelf space. Also, do you trash the jars or recycle them or save them for a project?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used an old rickety pantry. Most we recycled, some we trashed and some we saved for family projects.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I always used the 3 tier spice shelf you can get at any store it works great and I always saved the jars, there's alot you can do with them if you just use your imagination...thrift store take them too and put buttons in them and sell the jars of buttons...you would be surprised at the people who buy them.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I put a few in the cabinet and the rest are in a diaper box under the kitchen table I think I currently have 3 cases of baby food under there which will probably end up with a friend or at a mission soon lol. And re recycle the jars and lids.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011