WHY JUST WHY?????

IF YOUR MOTHER N LAW CALLS YOU A B.......... WHAT THAT HECK COULD YOU DO? SHES MAD CUZ I GOT MARRIED WITH HER SON DOES THAT MEAN I NEED TO LEAVE HIM? IDK I CANT SEEM TO STOP BEING MAD!

sky19

Asked by sky19 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• nah just don't spend time with her and hopefully dh realizes that it's not acceptable for her to talk to you that way. I hope he stands up for you when she's like this.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No just try and ignor her and stay away from her if you can. If S/O has any guts in him at all he'd tell her not to talk to his wife that way or you'll stay away, but most men won't. I took my MIL's crap for tooooo many yrs and then just cut ties with her. I told my S/O to keep in touch and take the kids, but I was done with her and her BS and that was that, 4 yrs later she died and I went to her funeral and then we buried her. My S/O was an only child so I didn't expect him to cut his ties, or ask him to either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• lucky me my hubby did set up so now its time to move on thanks.
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• LoL mine called me that as well, but all because i stood up for myself. She was hatin the fact that I married her son and i am a different race and different religion.... No matter race or religion you cant help love. Its just the two of you and the family you make now, her opinion shouldnt matter :D
    cassncalise05

Answer by cassncalise05 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thats true, its that she has never meat me never seen me didnt even knowher son was getting married, didnt get to come to the wedding. butits not my fault her son didnt want her to know. now she says that im holding her son back and that i dont allow her to come down and see him. what some serrious BS, now i hate her never hated someone so much in my life, but i hate her i hate her soo soo much!
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011