What color is pewter, exactly? and what is your favorite shoe color and what color outfit do you wear it with?....can you tell i just love shoes/sandals...

i saw a pair of pretty sandals at target online...color was pewter.....one lady was quite upset and said in review...NOT SILVER!! but PINK!! BEWARE!!....ooookkkkk. i thought it does look silver---ish. another lady say it has a pink undertones to it.....

soooo, what color is pewter?....i took a chance and ordered one...i thought the sandals look pretty from the computer screen, i guess shall see how it looks in person....but what color is it supposed to be then? silver--ish , or is it pinkish silver, or silverypink?

who has a pair of pewter?........i was just gonna wear it with a blue something....skirt,shirt, blouse or a dress.....may be.

FON

Asked by FON at 11:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• pewter is basically dark silver/grey

I wear black everything most of the time- but I like pewter :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• This is a link to a pic I took of my pewter dragon necklace. It's a silvery gray color.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• what the pp said
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011