How often do you think of your wedding day. Other day your wedding day and Giving birth

what have been the most important days events of your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not too often, it was a disastrous day so I try not to lol. And most important day would be the day I met my husband because without that day I wouldn't have any of the other days.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Since I only have been married a little over a year, I think of my wedding day a lot still. And because we have yet to get the pictures from the photographer, but that's another story. I've had 4 children so those giving birth days are slowly becoming a blur. I often relive when my kids do something great like my older daughter finishing Elementary School or my 12 month old who is taking her 1st steps.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think of my wedding day a lot. It was pretty lousy. I was happy to be getting married, but not only did I not get any sleep the night before, I was getting over the flu. I was also pregnant and had gall stones that kept me from being able to eat very much. My MIL "planned" everything so it was all half done, even my wedding dress wasn't finished being made. Also none of my bridesmaids showed up. My roommate (the maid of honor) was supposed to drive the other 2, but decided to visit some ex of hers that was in prison.

I get pretty upset thinking about it, sorry for the rant.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 12:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't really because it was not that monumental of an event. We went to a J.O.P. and had it done. The day that sticks out the most for me is the day my father died. Thanksgiving 2010.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2011