Have you ever thought of looking up someone you used to date/involved with when you were young and stupid?....

....lately for some reason unknown to me....i was thinking of someone i used to know or shortly involved with..... i don't know why i suddenly thought of him and want to look him up.... you know just wondering... "where are they now?" moment....is that bad?

have you ever looked up someone you used to know?...and what made you look them up?....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I have, just out of curiosity but I've never actually gotten in contact with them
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I've Facebooked a few of them, mainly I guess just to see what they look like now lol. I could care less about reconnecting with them. I'd never add them or message them. I look, click, and move on. I think it's normal, and fine.
    Anonymous

• Nope- they've already all looked me up!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes...it was 9 yrs ago I found out my first true love had an email and asked for it from his sister...well started emailing and then talking on the phone...then it turns out he had always been thinking of me and what not so we hooked up for a weekend and then 5 months later I'm moving me and my kids into his house.
    I still look up old flames but it's through Facebook and if they are married I add them, just to be safe, lol
    Anonymous

• Not worth my time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes, but not because we dated, but because we grew up together and were great friends while growing up, before and after we dated.. we lost touch when his family moved..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• such is the temptation of having a facebook.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, I have done that. I had exactly one of those moments and just wondered "whatever happened to _____?" I looked him up and called and found that he had recently married, bought a new home on a lake and was really happy.
    We chatted for a few minutes and it was actually pretty great. I was glad his life was in a happy place. That was about 20yrs ago that I did that.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes; I have; but have never hooked up with any of them.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, I looked up an old flame on my space. I wished I hadn't and let sleeping dogs lie.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011