If you watch Teen mom do you know any couples that are Like AMBER AND GARY?

Is this child abuse all that fighting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Amber: I could go on, and on, and on. That girl needs a serious reality check and some major help. She is immature, selfish, whiny, and a sorry excuse for a mother. I feel bad for baby Leah, she is going to grow up thinking it is ok and normal to have yelling and fighting and hitting in a realtionship. Children of abusive parents are more likely to be involved in a abusive realtionship when thye grow up. I think that even though America loves to see the drama of Amber and Gary, and we feed of it, Mtv is to blame for alot of it. They should have said, "u know what this chick has a major problem and were not going to give her ungodly amounts of money" They set a good example about how hard teenage motherhood is, but they are setting a bad one as well.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If I thought long enough I am sure I could come up with some.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• they are a mess but mostly amber is.. That girls got to be on some serious drugs behind scenes.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• NO. I grew up in the 1950's, got married in 1965, had kids between 1967 and 1971.....NO, I had no friends like these freaky kids .....it is scary.
    I am so tired of the name AMBER. ( And Makayla....)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My husband's friend has a toxic relationship like that! They just had a child 3 months ago. Th woman is insane! She cheats, gave him herpes, Jealous of everything he does, and has had him arrested time and time again. He is stupid because all that happened before she got pregnant and now it will be worse! She will use the child as a pawn!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my friend does with her husband of 14 yrs and her daughter is a cutter, an emotional eater, just a mess because of them 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Honestly... I can't handle how BOTH Amber and Gary act around baby Leah. Neither of them are fit to be parents.... Anyways... my fiances ex wife is alot like Amber... She yells, cusses, parties etc... *sigh* We only hope that his little girl can look to us and his parents as role models and not her mother...
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I DON'T WATCH THE SHOW.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Teen mom: i need close caption to spanish....
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I like watching that show! When my husband catches me, I always get a good eye roll before he turns the channel to ESPN. Thankful not to know any couple like that... Whew. What a hot mess!
    Ash09855

Answer by Ash09855 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2011