Any moms have backpack diaper bags?

They look very awesome. I was thinking about getting one cause mine is too small. And my husband doesnt like carrying my bright pink one. Are they worth the money... I really like the Fisher Price one the best

JaylynnsMommy21

Asked by JaylynnsMommy21 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have one and I would say YES WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 11:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• They look like they have more room than most diaper bags, and I carry alot of stuff
    JaylynnsMommy21

Comment by JaylynnsMommy21 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I got one from the hospital when my son was born. It was a bit smaller than a regular diaper bag but was great for short outings, plus my husband would wear/carry it lol.
    Anonymous

• Well I got a backpack sling from the hospital and well they hubby took it over and uses it as his work bag... lol
    JaylynnsMommy21

Comment by JaylynnsMommy21 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I just use a regular backpack. Love it
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I thought of that just buying a backpack for the hubby... But my daughter is only 4months so there are slot of small things and i like lots of pockets
    JaylynnsMommy21

Comment by JaylynnsMommy21 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I used a regular backpack, too. The one I found (at Walmart or Target or somewhere similar) has lots of pockets. And this time of year, you should be able to find exactly what you want. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't know they sound kinda tacky to me.. I prefer the purse style diaper bags instead.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My husband prefers it and i love it too. We got it from the doctors office but it is sort of small,
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• We got one to take with us to Disneyland. We loaded it down with snacks, wipes diapers and our money and it was easy to take on rides and all over the place. It was much easier on the back to haul around when we couldn't use the stroller. I don't know if I would like one for daily use but for long days out, I would recommend one!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011