Do you have a weird OCD habit?

I CONSTANTLY play with my hair. I never have a free hand because one is constantly in my hair.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 12:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• Whenever I am picking up something, I count the things I pick up. I can never land on 3 or 7. So if something is about to end there, I drop something so I can pick up the last thing on a different number. I do it for everything. Taking dishes out the dishwasher, clothes out the washer, toys off the floor, etc.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• chewing on my pinkie always did it do not know why it is the knuckle of it
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• also , books have to be stacked in a certain way and silverware in strainer must be down not up it makes me feel they are not clean if the part you put in your mouth is up
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I always rinse the bubbles out of my sink after I finish washing the dishes.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i have 2 (well probably alot more than i can list), the 1st is- i blow my nose a MILLION times a day, i can't take the feeling that there's anything in my nose ! LOL & 2nd- i CANNOT sit down at all or even to eat, if there is ANYTHING on my living room floor like paper, toys, shoes... everything has to be neat & organized & off the floor before i can relax, but it;s only in the living room... but thats very hard to keep like that with a 3 year old & a very messy S/O !!! LOL
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 12:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• A lot. I rearrange fridge magnets so they're not all scattered, clothes in the closet are hung according to color, my food doesn't touch each other on my plate, I have such a routine in the shower that if I mess up, I have to do it in order again, condiments in my fridge are arranged on the door according to expiration date. In my shower all shampoo's are next to their conditioner, all bodywashes are next to each other, any other products like foot scrub, body scrub, face wash, all all next to the product like it. I could go on, I'm nuts.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I count letters, they have to be equal in some way.
    I would work out Answer Question like this: Ans-wer (3 letters each and one vowel in each grouping) Que-st-ion (letter's grouped in 3-2-3) lol
    If I can't make it "work" I will combine words to make it "work" like CAFE MOM I'd do: ca-fem-on (2-3-3 and each has a vowel, I like to have a vowel in each grouping if I can)
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Wow, a lot of people are OCD! I thought I was alone. I check the stove/oven a million times at night, even if I didn't use it that day. I have others, but these tics are sort of embarrassing to talk about!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have a routine in the shower too and will go back a step or two if my routine is messed up. Never considered that ocd but I guess so.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I hate onions and wont eat pig.. so I constantly avoid food with them in it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2011