How did your life change after you started going to church?

what made you start?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 12:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• it was mostly a thirst for knowledge and understanding of the bible....Our lives changed because somehow our problems became smaller and my husband and I became closer.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 1:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Dh and I felt closer...umm, we had both always gone as kids,..and the people who had moved in te townhouse next to us were starting a church..so out of neighborly respect we decided to try it and actually wound up liking it alot.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• 1 Cor:9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.
    John 8:31 And so Jesus went on to say to the Jews that had believed him: “If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples, 32 and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2011