Has anyone tried facercise?

I was wondering if anyone has tried facercise facial toning exercises? If so, what do you think? Positive results or no changes at all? I am starting to get the sagging skin under the jawline/chinline. I was wondering if facercise would tighten it up.

KareninTampa

Asked by KareninTampa at 12:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• lol..Ive done it. But the best way is to do total body exercises. Get your blood pumping at least 30 minutes a day. Start walking, running, stair stepping, biking or doing yoga..something. If you smoke..stop.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 1:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No, but I can't remember what show I saw it on (maybe Dr Oz??) and they said it actually could help.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 8:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think it was on Dr Oz where I initially heard about it. I checked out the facercise book online and the reviews are pretty mixed. Makes me wonder if it really works or not.
    KareninTampa

Comment by KareninTampa (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2011