Who monitors this stuff?

You ever wonder who monitors these postings? Do they have people who sit and read this stuff all day long and kick you or your comment off when you are inappropriate? I wonder.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• They must. I imagine this site is run just like myspace. And they do have teams that do that stuff.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol I think they target people one night 4 of my questions were taken off...lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The moderators rely on people who report the answers I assume.
    MathMom28

Answer by MathMom28 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• sunkist78.....ME TOO.

I think once you get bumped off once you probably go in some "monitor file" and everytime you post, even anonymously, they check you and remind you that you suck! LOL!!!!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It's a tattle tale system.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol I was like ummm ok it was not a bad question it was about sex and I put big girl panties only question ...lol..than I asked more and were taken off lol...only on c-m

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I think that ther are just people who get offended by some questions and report it to cafe mom and then that's why they get deleted . I don't know though really but I would be surprised.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yeah, I think if someone reports an answer, then they look at it to determine if it is in keeping with the CM rules or not....there's no way they could be reading through every single question and answer lol.
    lipstickclouds

Answer by lipstickclouds at 5:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I havent had an answer deleted yet but yea,i can see them having someone scan them for inappropriate stuff.I dont offend easily but there are people who do & you have to think about that when posting.
    cheekymonster

Answer by cheekymonster at 5:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I agree that it's a tattle tale system. I don't think someone sits and reads every single question and answer...they only respond if something is reported.

Which you think, millions of members read and respond to the questions every day, there has to be millions of reports that come through every day. It must be a tough job for whoever has to sit there and sift through the BS reports and the real ones.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008