Is anyone else turned on by this? ... adult content

First of all I am 100% against violence of anykind!!

But everytime I see the Eminem video with Megan Fox I get turned on by her being thrown up against the wall and man-handled. But it's weird cuz I'm against that completely. I think it's just cuz I know it's not real and she didn't actually get hurt but something about a forceful guy is hot in a bad way :(

Or it's just that I get jealous cuz I would love to have my way with her but DAMN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• There is a difference between abuse and enjoying rough foreplay. Huge difference.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 12:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No, I can't really say that turns me on..not into Eminem really. Just answering honestly.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Are you talking about the song by Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna if you are its not eminem man handling her or i should say abusing her .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i think its 8 mile... with megan fox
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 2:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No, alexia knew what I meant, it's a music video. He isn't the one acting in it, he sings out in a field. But it's about a couple that is really aggressive to each other, they throw thiings, yell, slap, etc... but it's like it's their "normal" and they like it like that even though they don't. Sort of like a bi-polar relationship. But in the video he pins her to a wall while they are fighting and forces her to kiss him and she kisses back all rough and everything but then pushes him away.
    But 8 Mile is a movie of his and the girl in it is the late Brittany Murphy :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm not into him either! It's not him that's sexy, it's just the act of a man being aggressive :P But hey, no judgement at all for any answer in here no matter what it is so honesty is what I wanted :) thx for answering all. I just can't watch that video without getting turned on
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011