Do they make like a co sleeper thing that like hooks to my bed?

JaylynnsMommy21

Asked by JaylynnsMommy21 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No but they sell a little one that goes right by your bed where you can see the baby perfect they sell them at target, Cant remember the name but search target.com and then click the sleeping icon...GL hun!!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Actually they do. It's called an Arms Reach Co-sleeper: http://www.armsreach.com/ We have the regular sized one, but they also make mini's. The regular sized ones are the same size as a standard pack n play, the co-sleeper doubles as a bassinet and pack n play as well as a co-sleeper.

To attach it you have belts that slide between your mattress and box springs and attach to the co-sleeper. We love ours, even though the majority of the time Elah ends up in bed with us! :)
    jsemassey2010

Answer by jsemassey2010 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I just put the crib up next to my bed with out the railing on that side of the crib. The mattresses match up perfectly & is basically an extension of our bed for a while
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 2:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• They make one that gos in you bed they sell it at babies r us
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 3:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my dd is already too long for the one that goes in ur bed
    JaylynnsMommy21

Comment by JaylynnsMommy21 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2011

• I would definitely suggest the Arms Reach co-sleeper. they are great. very secure and recommended. I love mine.
    jade42

Answer by jade42 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2011