could it be right

ok so my period was suppose to come today. I took a test this morning and it was negative. Could it be wrong or did I get my hopes up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Ya it could be wrong give it a day or two
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You may have ovulated late. Give it a few more days and if AF doesn't show then test again.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 5:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It could definately be wrong. After 3 home pregnancy tests and two blood tests I went for a second opinion to see why I had not gotten my period. The second doctor confirmed that I was pregnant with a urine test two days after my last blood test.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 5:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am in the same boat, and I wish one or the other would hurry up so I could go ahead and find out! Every day that goes by after my period should've come stresses me out more, wonderin if I am pregnant, but it's still negative!! I think I am, I hope I am... but if AF shows up THIS late, that's going to be a cruel joke by mother nature!!!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 5:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2008