"Big" gift Ideas for 10 yo DS!!

I know this question is asked all the time, but I'm really at a loss. The only thing he wants is an XBox 360, and he's getting one as a joint gift with his brothers. When I ask what else he wants he says a cell phone, which he is NOT getting until he's 12.... house rules. He never calls anyone anyway. So..... We already got his brothers a "big" gift. One got a gun (for hunting), and the other got an ipod nano and dock. He has a gun and a ipod shuffle already. We are not getting them a bunch of little stuff this year because it's proved to be a waste in the past. He doesn't want a camera. He is majorly into sports. Plays football and baseball and loves the Pittsburgh Steelers. He really doesn't need any equipment for sports. ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

drowninginboys

Asked by drowninginboys at 4:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• What about one of those fatheads wall hang things? You could get a steelers player? Does he have speakers for his iPod?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Does he like to ride a bike, or skateboard. My bro likes the psp's, or ds.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I got my 9 year old Guitar Hero world Tour for his XBox 360. Just let the others know that it is his game and that they cannot play it unless he says so. It is a $100 game unless you can find it on sale.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• He has a psp and a ds. Got them for Christmas and Birthday last year. And we just got him Rock Band for the PS2. He has everything!! He could use a new bike, but doesn't really need one. I'll mention that to him and see how he reacts. I know he's spoiled, but I can't not give him anything when his brothers are getting cool gifts! So frustrating!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• We got our DS an Electric scooter for CHristmas and I'm not talking about the crappy Razor ones. We actually bought a scaled down sized one that looks like a grown up scooter! It is sold by SunL in Cali. I got it for $300 but it was on sale then they usually go for $1000. If you get a regular electric scooter get DO NOT get a Razor I have seen nothing but bad reviews on them!!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• whta about a FATHEAD u know what i mean those big life size heavy duty stickers he can put on his wall of his favorite sports player???
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008