What are some homemade babyshowers ideas for a boy?

My friend is having a baby boy and I want to make her something cause its personal. I know of lots of stuff for baby girls bows tutus ect.. but I dont really know of anything to make for little boys. )Please note that I dont have a sewing machine so I cant make anything that requires one.)

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 2:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You could personalized onesies they have them online and you can create it and have it made? or take pics and put them together in a nice frame write a poem to put in center?
    heartsicksiren

Answer by heartsicksiren at 4:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You could make a scrapbook. You could crochet a baby blanket. You could order something and have it personalized. You could make a diaper cake, or a gift basket.

ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You could get some craft wood and get some cute transfers of teddy bears (have them to hang in the nursery), A scrapbook with spaces for the pics - even do up a book of gift vouchers - you know redeem for one baby sitting service (up to x amount of hours), redeem for one day home help (to help with housework) etc
    vickiw89

Answer by vickiw89 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What about a blanket? I mean, I know it's summer right now, but the baby will eventually need one when fall/winter rolls around.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2011