Whats your favorite MAKEUP products?

why??

jenni_j

Asked by jenni_j at 2:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Benefit Lemonade eye concealer great for dark circles and to even out skintone.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• NICE Where can you buy that??
    jenni_j

Comment by jenni_j (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I bought mine on ebay......you can also get it in stores like Sephora or any store that may have a benefit counter, prob cheaper online though.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Mascara. I figure my eyes are nice to look at and so I like to draw a little attention to them. Haven't found the perfect mascara yet, right now I'm using one by Rimmel for the top lashes and one by Maybelene for the bottom lashes.
    didra

Answer by didra at 2:46 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Loreal true match foundation. I have slight rosacea and it covers it perfectly. Doesn't waear off through the day either!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I love the L'oreal Infallible foundation, L'oreal Voluminous Mascara, Jordana blushes, and then the rest is usually NYC. It's affordable and not too shabby - it even has a line of Matte Lipsticks that work quite well, at least for me, and for the price.
    KaleidoCurlz

Answer by KaleidoCurlz at 3:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I really like the Bare Minerals foundation. Not only is coverage great, it's light on my skin and I've never had a reaction to it. As an added benefit, because I only wear make up once or twice a year, it doesn't go bad the way liquid make up can (with bacterial growth).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Pretty much anything from the Sephora line. It's more expensive than drug store brands, but the products work well and the colors are fabulous! You actually only need a few key pieces (a decent concealer/foundation, blush, mascara, lipstick/gloss/stain and an eye color (I usually use eyeliner as it POPS more and doesn't fade during the day).
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't use makeup it makes my face break out and mascara irritates my eyes I sometimes wear lipstick and I only buy Cover Girl or Maybelline products
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't wear much makeup and I hardly wear it. I like mascara every once in a whiile and eye shadow but its' usually for special ossassions and such. But, I don't feel I need make up!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011