This sucks SO much ass....

my effing air conditioner went out....I have NOBODY and NO car my husband is at work and all of the sudden it decides to stop working my kids woke up hot after i put the fans on them not me.....its awful its like 100 degrees outside and its 81 in here.....idk what to do i keep puttin cool wash rags on them so they dont over heat im just scared and i have no phone....we are just stranded i can leave my windows open b/c we live in a awful neighbor hood.....i just need to know if anyone has been through this stuff and what i should do with my kids.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• have them sleep with loose clothes on, no blankets. if you rent you should harass them tomorrow to get it fixed, its unhealthy for the kiddos. wish i could help ya :(
    cassncalise05

Answer by cassncalise05 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Whats the ac doing? My husband is a AC guy maybe I can try to help you figure out whats wrong
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 3:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• it comes on but not cool air comes out. :/.....thank you cass they are both nakey just n daipers i will dont worry if its hot now it will be worse tommorow.....im scared it will cause a fire....can it do that? have ch/a and i dunno how t works....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• If u mean will your AC catch fire no it will not unless u have a bad circuit. I kniow in Florida the CPS or DHS can help u get your AC fixed or sometimes even get a new one if one of your kids has a legitimate medical reason like severe asthma. My nephew has real bad asthma when it gets real humid and hot. The CPS bought a new AC for my sister. It wasn't real big, but it was better then nothing.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My husband said listen to the outside unite if you can hear the fan and the compresser them it is probably needs freon. If that is the case he said to turn it off cause you can burn it up and it will cost a lot more to fix. He said it probably wont cause a fire tho. Sorry you are going through this I hope you can get it fixed soon :(
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 3:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• ok thank you! :) neither of my kiddos have anything like that they just get hot VERY easy. I will have it fxed later today as soon as the office to my duplex renter opens im gonna go grype about all of the stuff bad here....theres SO much more and i can harras ALL dam n day without them doing wnything....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• like ts going but there isnt any cold air coming out....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• google your state and type in cooling center, there are places set up just for this case , i would go and take the kids there as well,,, also try www.craigslist.org and see if anyone is giving away free air conditioners, or at least one for 20 or 30 dollars
    MAFIAMAMI

Answer by MAFIAMAMI at 9:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2011