Pregancy Smells & cravings

What smells/ foods made you sick during pregnancy?
What did you crave the most?

For me I couldn't stand the smell of fish or the sight of mayonnaise.; and couldn't eat strawberries with my 1st. I craved lime Popsicles and warm lettuce with salt on it (like off the McDonald's sandwiches)

With my second I craved potatoes, corn, and chicken nuggets. Anything greasy made me sick and vanilla.

With my last I craved chocolate (how I knew she was a girl lol) and I could eat whatever I wanted. The smell of seafood made me sick though.

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Asked by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• For my DD i couldnt stand the spell of meat,seafood,perfume, anything sweet made me sick & i craved milk,orange juice with pulp,olives,pickles

& for my DS i couldnt stand to cook all foods made me sick,i craved fruits,ceaser salads,icecreams,& greek food
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 1:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• My 1st pregnancy was AMAZING I felt amazing and everything was great. The only cravings I had were fruits and salads. My 2nd pregnancy was CRAP EVERYTHING made me sick and I couldnt do anything without getting sick! I craved sweets and tons of bad food. It sucked I gained the same amount of weight with both and I had 2 boys
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• With my first pregnancy nothing really made me feel sick although I had morning sickness until 14 weeks pregnant. I did have a strong sense of smelling rice all the time though!
    With my second pregnancy every food made me sick fries smelt like tomatoes, I have the rice smell and couldn't prepare food without being sick, I was like this until I was 21 weeks pregnant.

I had two daughters, funny how I was worse with one than the other. :)
    LouLou6020

Answer by LouLou6020 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I worked at a hospital and smell of the cafeteria made me sick. I could eat the food just fine but all the smells mixed together was too much. Also the smell of tooth paste. It didn't matter the flavor. It was hell brushing my teeth and trying not to get sick at the same time. I craved fried chicken, pizza, watermelon. and oranges. I could never get enough oranges.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i craved ice from QT, HOT wings. The smell of cheese made me sick. Syrup smell made me sick. the simple thought of syrup made me throw up.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2011