I am a twin with a boy and i love twin kids so much my twin brother had a twin kids my mom told me if had one you are not going to have twins i give up but i steel love twin should keep trying to have a twins or give up?

fatiya142

Asked by fatiya142 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• emm thing is meany women have has single baby then went on to have twins so there still a chnace you may have twins how every it not really something you can make happen you just need to try and see what you get however have 2 baby can be a lot of fun even if they are not the same age
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Do you actually want more children or are you just kind of obsessed with the idea of having twins? If you want more kids and won't be disappointed if you only have one, then sure, keep trying. If you're just obsessed with twins then I'd think twice.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thank you all i just love the way they look and dresses i am happy i have 3 healthy kids 2 girls and 1 boy and i am a young mom 24 years old i just love twin boysssssssssssssssssss?
    fatiya142

Comment by fatiya142 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Good luck to you sweet, I don't think the odds are in your favor though, unless you do the multiple egg implantation thing ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2011