Using minoxidil (Rogaine) for hair loss/thinning

If you have experience with the Women's 2% over-the-counter medication for treating hair thinning/loss, please share.

I recently purchased some for myself and am struggling with how to use it without making my hair appear greasy/stringy. I'm applying it as directed, but I have long hair and it's difficult to not get it mixed into the first couple inches of my hair on my head. I also read that it shouldn't be applied to wet hair.

Thanks for your advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• netrogena t gel is a shampoo that helps with dry scalp that could lead to hair loss, what you may not be aware of is that when you stop using rogaine any hair that was grown with the product will result back to the loss so in other words to maintain results you need to keep using it, try the t gel shampoo first then we will see how it goes from there before you put all of those chemicals in your hair
    MAFIAMAMI

Answer by MAFIAMAMI at 8:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2011