Can we please have some follow ups? Don't leave us hanging!!!

(Generally speaking)....

You guys leave posts asking for advise, and then we give it and are left hanging, wondering what came out of the situation. If you have asked for advise here and followed someone's response, let us know. Give a run down of the original post and what the outcome was. Don't leave us hanging!!!

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Haha, I guess that would be nice of them. However I answer so many questions I hardly ever get attached to any certain one. Nothing personal, but I offer my "insight" and then move on. I can't think of one single situation I'm dying to make sure came out right.

Now if you are one of my friends you know my phone is always on:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i will when i posted a question yesterday about my stomach hurting i never went to the doc they cant get me in til the 15th of next month and my stomach is not hurting anymore
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i asked a questio earlier today about being pregnant and my fever and cough and sore muscles and runny/stuffy nose and headaches and aboutr going to work. well i called my dr and they told me i can take suddafed sp? and dimetapp SP? and cough drops for my cough...

i went into work. ( i walk to work also to make it worse!) and after about 30 min they noticed i was coughing my lungs up and sweating horrible and was bundled in my uggs and warm pants and a big sweatshirt so they told me i should go home bc its going to get worse if im out and about so im going to go lay down and sleep now :) thanks for the help ladies!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Thanks, Wendy.
    I have the same concern about wondering how peoples' situations came out. When I give advice I think about it for a while and think how to word it, and I really am concerned about the person, and I want very much to know how they are doing now. There was a poster a couple days ago with dizziness and nausea, I wonder how she is now. And another whose husband hurt his leg, I wish I knew how he is now, or the lady who suspected that her husband is cheating, I'm worried about her and wish she'd tell us how she is doing, if she has the time. I can understand in serious circumstances that the last thing the person thinks of doing is reporting in to an online site. I just worry.

Answer by Bmat at 5:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well...if anyone has read my posts about being "ready to go into labor" any day...NOT YET! I'm 39 weeks and 4 days, and no baby yet =]

She'll be here within the next week and a half though, woooohooooooo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• your welcome bmat
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I asked a question on if it is okay to leave my baby boy who got over a cold with someone and you told me to stay home with him.

He's okay now. He has been, he's getting over it. I would never leave him if he's really really sick and I'm talking fever, coughing, etc. I just didn't want him out in cold weather, regardless if he's sick or healthy. I stayed home because frankly, I felt how cold it actually is and I was like "screw this, I'm staying home..lol"
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I posted a week or so ago about a lost leg warmer. You ladies gave me ideas of where to look. I found it today. YAY!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I answered a question to a lady whose SO was kicking her and her 3 kids out, and she was near-suicidal and having problems with her 12-yo dd cutting, etc.... I went to her profile and sent her an individual message, then pursued her all day to be sure she was ok. Normally I'd rather not know if someone takes my advice, because I don't want my feelings hurt if they don't. But in that case, I was glad that I stayed with her throughout the day, as I felt she really needed a shoulder. Her situation worked out, by the way.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008