Fell off the porch...

So the last Saturday I had a yard sale and got less then 2 hours sleep that night. So that morning the first thing I did when setting up was fall off the porch and twist the hell out of my ankle because I was so stinking tired. Well for the last day or so I've been having shooting pains in my foot, on the inside near the top of my foot not in my actual ankle. My mom suggested that maybe I broke something? It happens a lot while I'm just sitting or during the night, it's quite painful too. any idea on what it could be and think it's just healing thing?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 4:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• I've done that a few times myself, it is sooo painful! If it's swollen and hurts when you put any weight on it then chances are you fractured it! You should have it x-rayed! If it is fractured, they will give you a boot thing to wear and crutches. the best thing you can do is keep weight off of it, keep it elevated and ice packs. I'd get it checked! Good luck!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2011