I have the best DH ever :)

Last night he came home from work, and he'd bought me two pairs of slippers, (I'd ruined mine) one pair that are like Ugg boots for when it's cold, and slip on ones for when the weather is warm.

Not only that, he's bought me two bars of chocolate (I had to share of course lol), all because he feels guilty about having to work late, and he misses spending time with me and the baby.

Also I was woken up this morning by him kissing my forehead before he left for work, he apparently does this every morning! So sweet! It's the little things in life that make me smile :)

So ladies, whats the nicest thing your DH has done for you?

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 5:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• That's so sweet,, that's when you know you picked the right one, when they do special things like that! My husband does sweet things like that too. My hubby knows I'm a chocoholic so anytime he goes to a store he surprises me with my favorites! He even hides them somewhere in the house for me later.He also knows I love to plant flowers, he's actually found some wild one's growing along side the road, stopped and dug them up for me! We're lucky ladies!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's Always the Little Things that mean the Most:) Sounds like your husband is a Sweetie-Pie! Mine is too; he always does Little Things for me- he will bring home my favorite magazine, flowers & candy and when i'm not in the room he will put it all out on the bed so, i'm surprised:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• He is always trying to help me with the kids.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My husband makes me tea every morning and brings it to me in bed. There are so many mote little things but this one is the sweetest.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Aaaw! anichols1 thats so sweet! Yeah your right in saying we've definately got Mr Right :)
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 6:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2011