I need advice... I think I'm pregnant but things are different this time!

Ok Here's the thing I think I'm pregnant but not sure! I dont feel like I did when I was pregnant with my first child who was a boy. Now I have to give you all the background before I get to my issue! So PLEASE stay with me.
I was on the Mirena IUD for 5yrs and had it taken out the end of March beginning of April. I forget the day sorry. I was told my period would very for a while after having the IUD removed. I got my first period in over 6yrs the day before Easter Sunday. I got it again on May 7th, and again on June 8th. Now in April and May it lasted 7days the first few days it was heavy and the last few days it was light. Just as it had been before my first child. In June it only lasted 3days was very light.
Now that all being said I'll get to my issue. My boyfriend and I are not trying to get pregnant but we are not using any condoms and I'm not on any kind of birth control either. Often he just pulls out but many times he just doesn't, because of that I have been keeping up with my periods just in-case. On July 2nd I went out with a few friends to eat and have a few drinks. Before getting to the restaurant I started to get a head ach thinking it was because i hadn't ate all day I ignored it. By time we got to our table my head ach had gotten worse, I ordered my food and asked only for water. After eating all I could which wasn't very much my head ach felt like it was going away. So I took three shoots of tequila thinking that would help it go away. At first it seemed to have worked but 20 Min's later My head ach came back full force and I began to fell sick to my stomach. By time we got to the car I was throwing up everything in the parking lot. Things didn't get better so I called it a night. My friends had made a few comments about how I might be pregnant so the next morning I took a pregnancy test it was negative. I knew it was to soon to tell because my period wasn't due until the 8th or 9th but I took it anyways. On the 9th just before bed I noticed I was bleeding so I used a tampon and went to bed. In the morning I took it out and saw that there was very little blood on the tampon. I wiped and found no more blood I still haven't got my period at all. I know that could be stress or something else, but there are a few other things adding to my worries. I have gotten sick everyday at 6 or 7 in the afternoon(about the same time I got sick on July 2nd) I also eat less then I usually do, and after eating what I can everything smells bad to me. I'm literally pushing food out of my face which I never do cause I love to eat! I'm also crave Jalapenos more then ever which i have never done before. I don't want to take another test just yet in case I'm not and I'm just freaking my self out. The last time I was Pregnant everything was so different I was sick 24/7 and all i wanted to eat were oranges and drink Big Red. I couldn't even eat fast food and I slept most of the time.
Truth be told I'm scared to find out and just want to know what others think I don't want to tell anyone I know about it if I'm not! PLEASE HELP any and all Advice will help!

angeljessika

Asked by angeljessika at 5:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hun, you're going to have to take a test. Sounds like you may be.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Please do a test, or go to speak with a Doctor, they can do a blood test which will confirm if your pregnant or not.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. The light bleeding you experienced on the 9th could be the egg settling into the uterus. I would take another pregnancy test. Since you just recently came off the Minera; your body can still be out of whack so to speak. I came off the Depo and my son was conceived 12 days later. I had a light period so I thought nothing of it. the next week I started getting headaches and feeling nauseous. When the next month came and no period; I knew something was abnormal. Take it first thing in the morning. Good Luck!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 6:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I guess so I'm just scared to find out! Thanks
    angeljessika

Comment by angeljessika (original poster) at 6:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm not scared to find out if I am Pregnant, I'm scared to find out that I might not be. I want to have another baby now. because I told my little sister (she's 27 and has no kids) last July I would have a baby for her because she was rushed to the hospital for high fever and was told she needed to have a hysterectomy or else she would die. I didnt really think about it I just said it bacause she had been trying to have a baby for ever with no luck when they told us what they had to do I told her I would carry a baby for her. after everything i took a step back not because I dont want to do that for her I DO! So I told her i would only do it for her if she was married. Thinking It would give me time to have one more child before I did that for her. But she called me last week to tell me her and her boyfriend are looking at engagement rings! I know what shes gonna want after shes married!
    angeljessika

Comment by angeljessika (original poster) at 6:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• maybe, but take a test to make sure
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i think it would be best to take a test because honestly it sounds like you are. Good Luck
    arayal44

Answer by arayal44 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• All I know is that I had my iud taken out in April and I was pregnant in May so GL Id take a test
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Well I took a test and I am pregnant! Thanks for all your advice.
    angeljessika

Comment by angeljessika (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2011