Medications?!

My doctor put me on Ativan (lorezpam), and zoloft. Has anyone else been put on these types of medicines while pregnant. I dont take the zoloft he tried cymbalta I hate both. Ativan works. I only take this when I abosoultly need it I was just curious if anyone else has taken this or anything like it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope. Sorry. :) GL
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I thought all anti-depressants were a NO-NO during pregnancy. But, I guess if you really need it and nothing else helps...than you've got to take that risk.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i take cymbalta and ativan for depression and anxiety,, i have found them to work for me,, i had some issues with cymbalta and my heart rate at first it was dangerously high it was 120 at times, they lowered my doesage and it has worked great ,, i am not pregnant but i think they are wonderful and helpful drugs that just help u deal with stress...
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008