Confused?

My fertile days were from the 28th through the 2nd and my husband came home on the first and we had intercourse on the 1st and the 2nd, my LH surge was on the 2nd as well. i took a test a few days ago and it said i was not pregnant, my period doesn't start til the 16th and i woke up this morning spotting. I am just worried i guess.

susaninman

Asked by susaninman at 7:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait to take another pregnancy test until you officially missed your period.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 8:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Ur spotting could be implantation! Take it easy and test after your missed period! Goodluck momma and best wishes!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• now its not just spotting, it turned out to be bleeding so i guess i started my period early. oh well, at least i have another shot before my husband leaves for the last 7 months that he has
    susaninman

Comment by susaninman (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• u can still bleed... now if ur bleeding heavy then yea ur not :(
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• yea i am actually bleeding, as soon as i started bleeding i knew that i must have started my early period.
    susaninman

Comment by susaninman (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2011