Wish i new everything

hello ppl. i recently asked a questin yesterday. asking if anyone know of a free pregnancy clinic or center for uninsured ppl like me with no medacaid. i need to find a really close to 30328 like roswell rd or peachtree dunwoody rd. so if anyone that lives in atlanta ga and you know of a place that i just listed on these roads please let me know.

thanks

lilfuture2be

Asked by lilfuture2be at 7:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Why can't you get on Medicaid? Not everyone on here are from GA. In fact, there aren't many woman from Georgia on here at all. Do you know how to use Google search?

If you have no money, then you can get medicaid. Sorry, but i don't think there is a free clinic that births babies anywhere in GA. Giving birth is an expensive ordeal. If you want free healthcare, then go walk down to the medicaid office & apply for medicaid. That is your only option if you don't have money. If you go to the hospital, they will send you a FAT bill if you have no insurance.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• all i want is a ultaound
    lilfuture2be

Comment by lilfuture2be (original poster) at 8:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Knew ( not new) ultrasound, not ultaound, and EVERYONE qualifies for some level of medicaid.... be a smart cookie and go to planned parenhood, or ANY CLINIC in your area.... LOOK UP clinics in ( fill in your zip code here) I am terrified that your intelligence might hinder your ability to get help or have a baby!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Right from the Start Medicaid for Pregnant Women and their Infants
    (RSM Adults and Newborns)

Pregnant women and their infants with family income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.

Family Size

Income Limits

1

$1,815 per month ($21,780 per year)

2

$2,452 per month ($29,424 per year)

3

$3,089 per month ($37,068 per year)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

listen up miss jolee12345, i understand that everyone qualifies. i am going to a place tomorrow. oh by the way how dare you!!! you are not my mother. to be tellin me i am dumb, "my intelligence may hinder me from having my baby. i was at work so i had to type fast so my FUCKING bad for the missspell typo. you need to shut the fuck up and mind your danm buisness.

i am just a young mom to be. with lots of questions. why does everyone on here have to put me down. i know how to spell knew and ultrasound. can you spell. mind your own buisness
    lilfuture2be

Comment by lilfuture2be (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your outburst proves you are young - no need to point that out. I suggest you grow out of this get mad and be offended and cuss at people before you have this baby. Other wise it could be a very long next several years. Kids are trying and even us 'older mom's' get their share of 'unwanted' advice or put downs. Age has nothing to do with it. Learn to take it in stride- as an adult!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• also try this:
    East Cobb Community Health Center
    4938 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068-4321
    (678) 784-2180 ‎
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Ignore the spelling police. Your time here will be much more pleasant if you do. I hope you get some help from the information that was given.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i had a hard time gettin on tenncare when i 1st got preg, it wasn't that i didn't qualify, i just had to do certain things that i didn't know to get it. no one would help me and i felt so sad. pregnancy hormones are the worst. good luck girly.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2011