do you lock your door in the day ....

just wondering lol I dont and should

sunkist78

Asked by sunkist78 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have a habit of locking my door whenever i get in the house. But when I leave -- I never lock it. Not really sure why!
    Anonymous

• no... actually we used to always leave our door unlocked except for at night... even when we left most days. people here actually leave keys in unlocked cars too.
    Anonymous

• lol im the same way when i am home i lock it even day time but when i leave no i dont probly should though
    Anonymous

• always..force of habit..ive been known to even lock my daughter outside..lol..cuz as soon as i come in i lock the door..luckily shes old enuff to know the code to get in..but still..she gets mad at me..lol..but in a joking way!!
    Anonymous

• Yes. I live in a nice neighborhood, but there have been break ins. I wouldn't if I lived out in the country or something. Right outside of Atlanta isnt a place to leave doors unlocked, I guess.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 5:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It's always locked.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• we never ever lock our doors.. we live in the boondocks.. LOL and we have family as neighbors so we don't worry about anything
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• alway locked i use to not care but now that i have my dd its always locked
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• We live way out in the country, and i never lock my house when i leave. To be honest, i don't even know where my house key is. But the second i walk i lock the door behind. Like nobody could be waiting in there. right. Its dumb, i know it, but i still don't lock it. I guess i sort of think if they want in there bad enough they will find a way. Either break the door down and take what they want, or get in through a back window and be waiting. Knock on wood hope it never happens. I am also one of those that leaves my keys and purse in my car unlocked. I am not making myself look like the sharpest tool in the shed now am i. LOL
    Anonymous

• I used to leave them unlocked but now that I have two children I do. It is not just my safety that I have to worry about anymore.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 5:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008