My 9 year old wiped out on his scooter yesterday

and scraped his elbow and knee really bad what is a good medicine to put on the areas to help them heal quicker?

We did the peroxide thing to clean the areas and everything I just need to know what type of medicine to put on the spots and if we should cover them or leave them open to the air.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• Yeah, my oldest is like that my youngest boy will cry he doesnt care lol. But his last wreck he had reason to he wreckedhis bike & smashed into a retaining wall and basically bit it. I woulda been screaming had i been him.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Neosporin & leave them open so they can scab and heal quicker. Hope he is feeling better soon. I hate scrapes :(
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I was proud of him he didn't show any emotion while he was outside and the neighbors saw what happened; I got him in the shower and that was when he started crying that it hurt
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• There is a spray called bactine that works wonders for scrapes and things. I keep it in our first aid kit because it has so many uses.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011