Back to School Supplies

Does anyone know how I can obtain a list(if the school recommends it) of supplies we need to get for the school year.

My boys are starting a new school this year so am unsure as to what to do. My MIL buys all their school stuff and she wanted to know what they needed

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in

• the teacher usually hands out a list at orientation or open house. other than that im not sure how to obtain one other than maybe calling the school?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I know that at my local Wal-Mart and Meijer stores, they have the lists from the schools there in the aisle so you can pick up a copy. I don't know if they do that everywhere.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Same here like mom said, Walmart has lists for the surrounding school districts of what is needed for the classes. You could always call & ask them if they have the lists!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• The teacher usually has an assigned list. Call the school and ask if you can pick up the list. Sometimes Walmart, Staples etc have a little stand and it has the schools name and a list of what is being asked for grade by grade. I dont know how old your kids are so I couldnt begin to tell you what they need.

Answer by gemgem at 8:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Call the school. The secretary usually has that info.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Check out the school's website and see if you can get the list there. If not, call the superintendent's office and ask for one. The school staff don't go back to work until Aug 1 here, but the superintendent's staff works year round.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Most local stores have supply lists.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Check the school's website and if it's not there, then call the school
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 4:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011